Advertiser: Little Bird events for children
Path: Events for Children
Category: New In, Things to Do This Summer, 13 - 16 Year Olds, 9 - 12 Year Olds, 5 - 8 Year Olds, 0 - 4 Year O
Nestled in the North of England is Lightwater Valley, one of the most exciting family theme parks, with over 40 rides and attractions for all ages! There's something for everyone in the family, whether it's the Angry Birds Activity Park for tots or a ride on Europe's longest roller coaster, The Ultimate, for the thrill seekers out there...
For tots aged 1-5:
- Soft Play & Cafe
- UK's Biggest Angry Birds Activity Park
- Lightwater Express Train
- Eagles Creek Farm tractor ride & animals
- Fairground and water rides!
- Lightwater Falconry, with over 50 birds and daily flying shows!
For the slightly older kids:
- The splashtastic Falls of Terror with sharp turns and sudden drops
- Wet ‘n’ wild fun on the Wild River Rapids
- Swashbuckling pirate fun aboard the Pirate Swinger, speedy Skull Rock and the tummy-tickling Flying Cutlass.
For the thrill seekers (grown-ups & kids over 1.2m tall):
- Take a spinning ride above the treetops on Apollo
- Be carried through the air in the grip of the Eagle’s Claw
- Hurtle through dark forests on Europe’s longest roller coaster – The Ultimate
- Venture into the mysterious world of Raptor Attack’s abandoned mine shaft.