Advertiser: Little Bird tickets & events
Category: New In, Family Days Out, All Savings
Explore the life of Shakespeare, the London where he lived, and the theatre for which he wrote. Imagine the Globe as it would have been: the centre of what was once London's most notorious entertainment district and inspire the playwrights of the future.
- Tickets from just £2.50 with Family ticket for just £10!
- Discover Shakespeare's iconic theatre as a family and enjoy this great day out together
- Inspire the kids and learn more as a family about Shakespeare and the theatre for which he wrote
- Ideal for supporting both school work and curious minds
- Enjoy exciting live demonstrations that take place throughout the day including stage fighting and Elizabethan clothing
- Explore and discover the Globe together with a free family trail
- There is a complimentary audio guide for the exhibition – to ensure you don’t miss out on any of the fun facts
- Download the Shakespeare's Globe 360 app or enjoy the Globe fact sheets before you go with the kids and get excited
Current Temporary Exhibitions:
Phoebus Cart’s Tempest: The Cycle of Initiation
Phoebus Cart’s production of The Tempest in 1991 was a radical experiment to present an immersive performance experience – for both the audience and the actors. It was an open-air promenade performance that took place in three unique arenas across England, including the building site of the reconstructed Globe Theatre.
- Included in admission to the Globe Exhibition until 31 May 2017.